A set of four Italian neoclassical walnut dining room side chairs from the early 19th century, with carved splat, fluted legs and new upholstery. Born in Italy during the first quarter of the 19th century, each of this set of four side chairs features an open back, adorned with a carved splat depicting foliage in a round medallion resting on a triglyph. A rectangular seat, newly recovered with a linen fabric and accented with brass nailheads, is resting on four fluted legs with carved rosettes on the knees and arrow feet. With their classical lines and walnut patina, these four Italian side chairs circa 1820 will highlight any dining room or breakfast area beautifully.
H 34.5 in. x W 16 in. x D 16 in. (Seat: 18.5″H)
H 87.63 cm x W 40.64 cm x D 40.64 cm (Seat: 46.99 cm H)